We invite a laboratory technician to join the Neptune team.
• Higher education (ONAFT, engineer-technologist) or secondary specialized education (technologist, laboratory assistant);
• an experienced PC user.
• experience in a similar position is preferable.
• Carrying out testing to determine the quality of grain;
• exerting control of sampling at arrival, movement, shipment, tests to determine the main indicators of grain quality.
• Official contract and salary;
• corporate vehicle: delivery to/ from work;
• vocational training and growth;
• opportunity to work at the largest and most advanced terminal in a friendly team.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV with specified salary expectations.